The OneRoom Platform is built-for-purpose with the family's experience top of mind. For over 10 years, we have been improving and adapting the platform to best manage your events.
Private and secure
The family chooses who attends by invitation or public link. Unlike social media platforms, the OneRoom Platform offers a private channel customized for each funeral home.
Our monitored and managed service looks for problems before they happen. We keep a back-up recording on the cameras, just in case network outages affect the live-stream.
The most reliable funeral streaming platform
Manage individual services
- Automatic filming technology, cameras turn on and off automatically at the scheduled time
- Offline recording back-up on all cameras
- Recording file upload to admin console
- Systems check pre-live and remote management of equipment (OneRoom In-Chapel only)
- Full access and edit control prior to and following the service
- Invitation gateway - privacy control, password protected email invitations and online guest list
View and download
- Managed streaming quality - every guest has the best experience their internet connection allows for
- Options for multiple camera views (OneRoom In-Chapel only, dependent on venue)
- Online access to recording on demand for 90 days after the service
- Recording download available as a MP4 file
- Ability to extend the recording online availability for 30 days
- All service recordings are automatically archived in the OneRoom Vault, indefinitely
Own a private channel
- Links to online obituary/memorial pages
- Links to and from your website of Facebook page
- Customized ‘virtual venue’ with your branding and contact details
- Easy access to all previously recorded services
- Online viewer analytics per event or aggregated - number of viewers, location, device used, etc.
How the OneRoom Platform works
We’ve designed the OneRoom Platform to be as simple to use as possible for both funeral directors and families. Here’s how it works:
Set up the event and enter the time and date.
The family contact receives an email invitation to forward to their guests. Or you can place a link to the service on the obituary/tribute page.
When the service begins, the cameras start rolling automatically. All camera feeds are captured and stored. Recording times can be adjusted using the OneRoom App on your smartphone.
View and watch again
All guests access the service at the click of a button from your website. They can self-select camera views or even what is playing on the tribute screen.
The recording is available online following the service. Families can download it from your website.