Wherever there is stable 4G/5G data or wifi coverage, you can confidently live-stream and record funeral services with the OneRoom App.
Once a service is scheduled in the OneRoom Platform, it appears in the app dashboard as well. Manually start a remote stream or watch the countdown to the filming start for an in-chapel stream.
A recording of the funeral service is automatically stored on your mobile device and can then be uploaded straight to the OneRoom Platform. Also manage archived recordings and storage on the device.
“I now have live-streamed many off-site services, setting them up on the OneRoom Platform and just pressing record when the service is about to begin.”
The simplest funeral streaming app
Manage your day
- See the full list of today's upcoming events
- See a list of scheduled events across multiple locations
Be in control
- Preview and start live-streams on your mobile device
- Monitor the livestream progress
- Pause and restart live-streams (remote streaming only)
- End or extend live-streams by 15 minutes
- Recordings are automatically backed up to your device
- Upload straight from your mobile device to the OneRoom Platform
- Manage archived recordings and storage
How the OneRoom App works
We’ve designed the OneRoom App to be as simple to use as possible for funeral directors.
Set up the event in the OneRoom Platform and enter the time and date.
Manually start a remote stream or watch the countdown to the filming start for an in-chapel stream. A recording is stored on your device.
Upload the recording from the OneRoom App to the OneRoom Platform to make it available to families following the service.